Ironwood Cancer & Research Centers has beautiful state-of-the-art integrated Cancer and Breast Centers, with locations strategically located throughout the Valley. Each one provides a superior cancer care environment with a full spectrum of cancer related services for patients. Our multi-disciplinary team approach includes surgical oncology, medical oncology, radiation oncology, diagnostic imaging services, social service support, nutritionist, integrative services, and genetic counseling.
Mission Statement: To serve the community by providing quality, comprehensive cancer care which respects the values and needs of each individual.
Overview: We are looking for a motivated, professional and friendly individual to work in our IT department in the East Valley. The IT Associate will maintain and support workstations, network infrastructure, servers, and end users for a large and growing multi-site specialty medical practice.
Essential Job Duties:
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot new and existing workstations and peripheral hardware.
- Maintain and support server software and hardware. Environment includes Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows 7, Windows XP, VMWare, Exchange, SQL Server.
- Manage Microsoft Windows Active Directory and domain policies.
- Install, maintain and support Network infrastructure including LAN, WAN, VPN, WiFi, etc.
- Provide training, support, and documentation for employees.
- Maintain server security, provide user, and technical support, perform server upgrades, apply system patches, manage backups, and other duties as assigned. Night and weekend work may be required as needed for system downtime and special projects.
- Must be willing to travel to other locations including the Phoenix metro area.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of MS End User operating systems and products
- Working knowledge of networking technology and concepts.
- Working knowledge of server maintenance and procedures.
- Ability to accept a project and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
- Basic understanding of and exposure to Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Exchange
Education and Qualifications:
- BS in Information Systems or related training in MCP, MCSA or MCSE, etc., or equivalent in experience.
- Previous experience supporting information technology in the healthcare field is a plus. (PACS, RIS, EMR/EHR)
- 3+ Years of Microsoft Windows Server (2003, 2008 and/or 2012) implementation, troubleshooting and tuning as well as Active Directory configuration and administration.
- VMWare ESX/ESXi exposure preferred.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Sitting: Remaining in the seated position up to 8 hours per day.
- Lifting: Raising or lowering an object from one level to another- 10-25 lbs.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word to impart oral information to clients or to the public.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package including health/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, 401K and a great working environment. We are an EOE.
Please visit our website at www.ironwoodcrc.com. "Outsmarting Cancer One Patient at a Time"